Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Oct-Dec '23

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sounding better and better especially for the price. But I keep thinking I need a better tent down the road with no light leaks so I can try some photo's
Stupid question but I started with autos and I'm not sure how this works. So autos don't care about light leaks but photos do? If so how do outdoor photos respond to natural light cause its obviously not pitch black outside.

Stupid question but I started with autos and I'm not sure how this works. So autos don't care about light leaks but photos do? If so how do outdoor photos respond to natural light cause its obviously not pitch black outside.

Not a stupid but not sure if I can properly answer that. I am in the same boat never done photo's and not sure if I need/want to just a thought. Believe I've heard it go both ways

Hello all,

I’m growing in soil (Coast of Maine stonington blend) and recently I seem to have a problem with overwatering at transplant.

I’m upsizing well rooted solo cups into 2 gallon fabric pots and three or four days after transplant the pot is still super heavy, the soil still feels very moist and the plants are wilting and the leaves are much lighter in color.

Temps reach 80 during the day and 69/70 at night. The humidity is around 50%.

Can anyone share their watering for transplant tek? Is there a general rule of thumb like x gallons of water per y gallons of soil? Should I added smaller amounts of water over a longer period of time? I hear people say water until run-off, but if I did that my pots would never dry.

It’s quite frustrating. When I get the transplant right the plants take off on their own and mostly stay out of the way, but when I have these overwatering issues everything turns into an ordeal.

Thank You

Hello all,

I’m growing in soil (Coast of Maine stonington blend) and recently I seem to have a problem with overwatering at transplant.

I’m upsizing well rooted solo cups into 2 gallon fabric pots and three or four days after transplant the pot is still super heavy, the soil still feels very moist and the plants are wilting and the leaves are much lighter in color.

Temps reach 80 during the day and 69/70 at night. The humidity is around 50%.

Can anyone share their watering for transplant tek? Is there a general rule of thumb like x gallons of water per y gallons of soil? Should I added smaller amounts of water over a longer period of time? I hear people say water until run-off, but if I did that my pots would never dry.

It’s quite frustrating. When I get the transplant right the plants take off on their own and mostly stay out of the way, but when I have these overwatering issues everything turns into an ordeal.

Thank You

How old was she when you transplanted? I run CoM Stonington and transplant sometime with out issues but i make sure i do it early once there up day 3-6 ish. Also are we talking auto's? 2 gallon pot is a bit small for TLS IMO

When I was grow in grow bags I did water to slight runoff <10% and after transplant it would take at least a week for a 5 gallon grow bag to dry down for another watering about half way I would mist the top once it was crispy but pot is still heavy then repeat the cycle it should get faster and by week 3-4 she'll be drinking to pot down good

I grow in earth boxes now and do the exact same thing just try not get runoff into the rez

@Lil Dab here's the light leaks :d5: Definitely not much
PXL_20231005_233109965~3.jpg
PXL_20231005_233612844.MP.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back