Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Oct-Dec '23

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah just go to the schedule part of the app and it should prompt you about the group sessions. Tons of them available reguarding different topics all throughout the day. Much love brother hope it works out for you. You got this! Hmu anytime even on IG if you ever wanna vent or anything. :bighug:
Thanks my friend. You and everyone else making me feel better about this. And myself too. I wont hesitate to hit you up if needed. Same goes to you and everyone else. You all know I been there. And I love to help and spread love and happiness.
P.s. you got a beautiful little family. Your kid is fricken adorable. Hes always got a smile. Hope you find your peace too. :vibes: :bighug:

Thanks my friend. You and everyone else making me feel better about this. And myself too. I wont hesitate to hit you up if needed. Same goes to you and everyone else. You all know I been there. And I love to help and spread love and happiness.
P.s. you got a beautiful little family. Your kid is fricken adorable. Hes always got a smile. Hope you find your peace too. :vibes: :bighug:

The best reply of the day.

An idea, why not have a table where the best comment of the day is?

earlywalkers.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back