Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Oct-Dec '23

Status
Not open for further replies.
:rofl: :d5: Thanks @Hotfire

1699386690192.gif

I do have good tap though, 6.8ph 45ppm.
I wish. It would save melting a lot of snow. Not to mention digging it up and carrying it in to the basement. :pighug:
I dont think Ive ever smoked weed I didnt enjoy unless it didnt get me high.
i have. now if i could just remember what it was.... :pighug: All I remember for sure is that it smelled like it had been soaked in cat piss, and the taste was no better. It was a Mephisto cross, one of their freebies. Gag. :biggrin:

@Frankthetank damndest thing....first of all, understand that despite the rolling farmland here, countless walkiez thru the fieldz, woodz, etc, u hardly ever see an actual snake....Gracie'z only ever come across one once....but sure enuff, as randomness would have it, we're talkin about snakez in here this morning, and lo & behold, what duz Gracie come across on our walkie-?....u guessed -> a fuckin snake :doh: i think it was most likely sum kinda non-poizonous rat snake from the back field, now that it'z been harvested....it was a gray color, about 2.5 ft long, perfectly disguised among theze rockz & grassez beside a drainage culvert that goez under the road....a spot that Gracie alwayz smellz around, cuz it'z uzually where she goez poo in the morning, but needless to say -> today, the plot changed :rofl: :doh: luckily, she didn't get bit tho, so....:whew: ppp
My most recentsnake adventure was on a trail in Washington State. The trail was known for rattlers, but we had not seen many in years past, and always hiked it without our mutt because of that. This time we took her along, leashed, and bugger me if we didn't see two of them, both immediately adjacent to the trail, and both announced their presence. Turns out that Penny the dog does not like the sound of that rattle. Neither do I, especially when it seems to be coming from where my boots are planted... :pighug:

Medication will only bring down my interdeminsional gene sequence then I won't be able to stop time anymore... I'm not sure the white coats will approve of me being in all existence of time neither here nor there.. they may want to make me human just like you...
I thought at least you of all people would understand that :doh:

:crying::crying::crying::crying:

that was sooooo totally the correct reply :crying: :bravo: ppp

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back