Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Oct-Dec '23

Status
Not open for further replies.
Damn I haven't dabbed in ages it feels like, in 2 days it will be a month. What has my life become? :dammit:
Can't even smoke rn without getting all weird. I smoked a bowl the other night and it wasn't even fun just started overthinking like crazy. Take a fat ass rip for me please!
When i was on opiates and couldn’t smoke on the regular the few times i smoked after a dr appt it was same thing! Overthinking and at times thought i was gonna die! Felt like everything i smoked was super cerebral! Like sativa X1000!

Hope you feel better bud. And if you stopped completely that's prolly y you feel weird when you do again. Seems to be a symptom with a few ppl here including myself. Try avoiding racy satis
Lmao this was before i grew so no clue what strain i was getting but it all felt like crazy sativa weed to me! I have still never smoked a pure sativa flower strain so i had no clue what people meant by racy weed but the sativa dabs i got from bro in law clued me in! We smoked some in parking lot at rangers game for my first dose and i got mad paranoid like po-po’s were about to surround my car at gunpoint! :haha::crying:

Hope you feel better bud. And if you stopped completely that's prolly y you feel weird when you do again. Seems to be a symptom with a few ppl here including myself. Try avoiding racy satis
Yeah I can see that. I smoked an indica and still got all funky but It's also the longest I've ever been sober since I was 13 and I'm 31 rn.. plus all the shit my lady put me through was just some really heavy shit and I'm already an overthinker as it is. Thanks for letting me know you get like that too. Don't feel  as broken .

I have a 32x32 tent that is strictly setup as a scrubber. I only use it for the extremely loud multi pot grows in progress. I'll vent the filtered extracted air from the loud tent into it essentially creating a two stage scrubber effect. Cleans up the air nicely
:pass:
That’s a great idea…. I gotta get a drying tent, and that would be a good multi use for a smaller tent :pass:

:pass:
IMG_0679.jpeg
IMG_0680.jpeg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back