Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Oct-Dec '23

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ya the cure is definitely not sustainable. The actual pain relief is a little more short lived then id like but its effective, the high lasts long after tho.
In dealing with pain, I find that using opioids sparingly is effective. I have a scrip for Tramadol. I never take more than 2 in a day and never for more than three days in a row. In combination with any form of cannabis medicine, it is a reasonable approach to pain management that avoids abuse of the opioids. I'd rather deal with a few days of pain than unending pain... been there done that!
As to RSO, what we need is a co-op that growers could donate weed to, that's then made into RSO for patients who needed it. I've had a friend who asked me to make RSO for a friend of hers with advanced cancer. She brought me 2 pounds of the WORST outdoor grown weed I've ever come across... She said she got a good prce, $1500 for the 2 pounds! You couldn't have PAID me to take it. but it's what she had, and I threw in some good bud I had. The good news is that the RSO worked for her! Last I heard, she was doing well 2 years later.
And it still beat $60,000 fir a course of chemo........... of which she'd had three!

Twenty20 Triks this is my favorite rosin at the moment. Super strong and a strong dank flavor yielding around 17-18% :woohoo1::headbang::drool::baked:
IMG_7196.jpeg
IMG_7194.jpeg
IMG_7193.jpeg

oops, I meant 3. :biggrin:
Check that 3 pack it should have 5! Or did u say u got 5 cuz i forget already! Daily dabs are doing their thang! ;) :rofl::lildab:

Think u said u ordered 4 and got 5! Nice that other countries still get the same extras in the packs! :thumbsup:

In dealing with pain, I find that using opioids sparingly is effective. I have a scrip for Tramadol. I never take more than 2 in a day and never for more than three days in a row. In combination with any form of cannabis medicine, it is a reasonable approach to pain management that avoids abuse of the opioids. I'd rather deal with a few days of pain than unending pain... been there done that!
As to RSO, what we need is a co-op that growers could donate weed to, that's then made into RSO for patients who needed it. I've had a friend who asked me to make RSO for a friend of hers with advanced cancer. She brought me 2 pounds of the WORST outdoor grown weed I've ever come across... She said she got a good prce, $1500 for the 2 pounds! You couldn't have PAID me to take it. but it's what she had, and I threw in some good bud I had. The good news is that the RSO worked for her! Last I heard, she was doing well 2 years later.
And it still beat $60,000 fir a course of chemo........... of which she'd had three!
Ya the painkillers are prolly doin something now. Honestly my body is so out of whack it's hard to tell what's what.

Haha I was checking those out…. That’s kinda what got me thinking about this. I think I’ll give this one a shot…but more than likely it will become my back up filter, and I’ll get an AC, or PHresh or something. I’m in a neighborhood….and I’m not positive these people can handle knowing who I really am :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

View attachment 1643678
I have a 32x32 tent that is strictly setup as a scrubber. I only use it for the extremely loud multi pot grows in progress. I'll vent the filtered extracted air from the loud tent into it essentially creating a two stage scrubber effect. Cleans up the air nicely
:pass:

Check that 3 pack it should have 5! Or did u say u got 5 cuz i forget already! Daily dabs are doing their thang! ;) :rofl::lildab:

Think u said u ordered 4 and got 5! Nice that other countries still get the same extras in the packs! :thumbsup:
I ordered three, and got 5. Nice arithmetic. Also, nice looking seeds, all mature and good size. :pighug:

Damn I haven't dabbed in ages it feels like, in 2 days it will be a month. What has my life become? :dammit:
Can't even smoke rn without getting all weird. I smoked a bowl the other night and it wasn't even fun just started overthinking like crazy. Take a fat ass rip for me please!

Damn I haven't dabbed in ages it feels like, in 2 days it will be a month. What has my life become? :dammit:
Can't even smoke rn without getting all weird. I smoked a bowl the other night and it wasn't even fun just started overthinking like crazy. Take a fat ass rip for me please!
Hope you feel better bud. And if you stopped completely that's prolly y you feel weird when you do again. Seems to be a symptom with a few ppl here including myself. Try avoiding racy satis

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back