Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Oct-Dec '23

Status
Not open for further replies.
FB_IMG_1698885744611.jpg

@PinkyNotTheBrain Obviously their concerned. Thats a good thing.
I think Ive tried to justify it like this before I kinda feel like I always end up in a relationship when I'm at my weakest points in life n maybe repeat mistakes aren't the way to go. But that's also coming from the same mind that tried the other way so wtf right??:rofl:

I think Ive tried to justify it like this before I kinda feel like I always end up in a relationship when I'm at my weakest points in life n maybe repeat mistakes aren't the way to go. But that's also coming from the same mind that tried the other way so wtf right??:rofl:
My ex wife will remind me about doctors appointments since she was an emergency contact 20 years ago. What makes it super awesome, is my wife is attached to the emails since my doctor is my wife's boss :doh:

RUCU CUCU and Mack N Crack was moved to the 2X4 tent.
If the girls continue their stretch, I do have a lot more headroom in this tent.
I did open up RUCU CUCU a little bit. The bloodstone girls did get a little crowded, but they're just there to mature for the seeds.

IMG_20231101_183838247_HDR.jpg

Aunt Ginny’s Elixir And Walter White were moved to the 2.3 X2 .3 tent.
Aunt Ginny’s Elixir Needed raising a little bit and Walter White needs a slight raise. Just need to go out to the shop and find some lumber.
Once I do that, the girls will be seeing High 700.
All the Earthboxes will get their reservoirs filled tonight.
IMG_20231101_183901715_HDR.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back