Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Oct-Dec '23

Status
Not open for further replies.
It ain’t frozen pizza thats for sure! Being a doordash driver i get half off at papa johns so they got the call! Was only $28 with tax for a large specialty/ an extra large specialty/ and 2 orders of twix bites! :eyebrows::headbang:

View attachment 1642929

A Papa Johns opened about 20 minutes from me. I live way out in the country, so its kind of a big deal. I've not had Papa Johns in a long time, I think its kind of overpriced, BUUUT I really like the taste for some reason.

I had a pension for 30 years at my last job, but they liquidated it and I had to roll it over into my 401 of this present job. The big kicker is the amount of the payout was calculated out that I was only going to live to 72. I think i took a screwing cause both my parents are still alive, so i get to live broke in my late elder years.
You could make some extra cash betting on Dallas this weekend! ;) :pighug::crying:

1698881966626.gif

It ain’t frozen pizza thats for sure! Being a doordash driver i get half off at papa johns so they got the call! Was only $28 with tax for a large specialty/ an extra large specialty/ and 2 orders of twix bites! :eyebrows::headbang:

View attachment 1642929

i'll match that pic & beat the price in jus a few min.....:yeah:ppp

A Papa Johns opened about 20 minutes from me. I live way out in the country, so its kind of a big deal. I've not had Papa Johns in a long time, I think its kind of overpriced, BUUUT I really like the taste for some reason.
Haha i paid $28 for mine but was gonna be $52 before tax without discount! I am ready to tear into an order of twix bites! They looked amazeballs! :yay:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back