Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Oct-Dec '23

Status
Not open for further replies.
It ain’t frozen pizza thats for sure! Being a doordash driver i get half off at papa johns so they got the call! Was only $28 with tax for a large specialty/ an extra large specialty/ and 2 orders of twix bites! :eyebrows::headbang:

image.jpg

It ain’t frozen pizza thats for sure! Being a doordash driver i get half off at papa johns so they got the call! Was only $28 with tax for a large specialty/ an extra large specialty/ and 2 orders of twix bites! :eyebrows::headbang:

View attachment 1642929
Not nice to bash the less fortunate about their belly being full of frozen pizza.

View attachment 1642929

I almost had to eat frozen pizza but luckily I found some frozen meatballs:whew: Should be about warm now :eyebrows::glutton:

Exactly, the specific weed! Custom-made for you. And this we could apply on every sense/capacity in our brain. After a couple generations our brains would (in theory) be smarter/faster and we will come up with solutions faster!
Sounds more like a government conspiracy to get all of our dna! :yoinks::nono::rofl:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back