Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Oct-Dec '23

Status
Not open for further replies.
@PinkyNotTheBrain
huggsfrom.gif
Missed you too........ :bighug: .

I feel like poop.......:crying:...how about you.....?

Good morning @Mossy :pass:
How u feelin? :bighug:

Iffy.......... :crying: ....but...I get Plane Belly.........it is an affliction................:gassy1:....I am so Queazy.......I'm either goanna puke or poop.......

Now do you Wish you hadn't asked........?................:crying:.....I Think it is just a stress thing............:shrug:...

Iffy.......... :crying: ....but...I get Plane Belly.........it is an affliction................:gassy1:....I am so Queazy.......I'm either goanna puke or poop.......

Now do you Wish you hadn't asked........?................:crying:.....I Think it is just a stress thing............:shrug:...
Well you're certainly in the right place, I might be a bit of an expert at poop or puke :biggrin:
Stress hits me in the gut. Think it always has .
Hows your mother?

Well you're certainly in the right place, I might be a bit of an expert at poop or puke :biggrin:
Stress hits me in the gut. Think it always has .

:d5: Yup.....apparently me Dad was the same...so I get it off him........:nono:..

Hows your mother?

Reasonable.........:pass:....now she's in the wheelchair she is more Portable.......:biggrin:....before ...she didn't bend in the middle.....so they couldn't get her into any vehicle except an Ambulance...so she could stand to get in.

Me Bro hired a wheelchair taxi cab...so he could take her out.......and he was so impressed...he kept his eyes out for a second hand one.............and got it.........:headbang: .....

but kept it quiet as a Surprise for her on the Saturday...when we took her out on her maiden voyage in it.

Took her to a covered in shopping mall.....coz it pissed down solid for the full 5 days..............:nono: ....and she really enjoyed it.

And..now he has it ...it means he can take her out once or twice a week......just to stop the sheer boredom of looking at 4 square walls week after week..........:pass:

:d5: Yup.....apparently me Dad was the same...so I get it off him........:nono:..

Reasonable.........:pass:....now she's in the wheelchair she is more Portable.......:biggrin:....before ...she didn't bend in the middle.....so they couldn't get her into any vehicle except an Ambulance...so she could stand to get in.

Me Bro hired a wheelchair taxi cab...so he could take her out.......and he was so impressed...he kept his eyes out for a second hand one.............and got it.........:headbang: .....

but kept it quiet as a Surprise for her on the Saturday...when we took her out on her maiden voyage in it.

Took her to a covered in shopping mall.....coz it pissed down solid for the full 5 days..............:nono: ....and she really enjoyed it.

And..now he has it ...it means he can take her out once or twice a week......just to stop the sheer boredom of looking at 4 square walls week after week..........:pass:
That sounds like a huge lifestyle improvement! Other than the rain sounds like a good trip?

Other than the rain sounds like a good trip?

drag.gif
That's All is needed to pain-crash me.

Me nerve damage means I've got no thermo regulation......:headbang: ...so I had a total pain crash within a few hours of landing.

Me neck spasmed out...and once that goes...everything below does too....I had a very uncomfortable few days.....until I Found a bud that knocked it off......:pass:...I was chowing pain killers like they were going outta fashion...which may be half of the trouble with me guts.........:biggrin:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back