Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Oct-Dec '23

Status
Not open for further replies.
So I got a question for the more experienced growers here, if I decide not to top my plants how much can that effect total harvest weights? Ive never not topped before
The available space, lights etc play a roll in the answer to your question, given optimal conditions I think it would be a tie. I squeeze a lot of plant in a small space and a more even canopy works better in that demand for light distribution, so I top my plants to provide a single high stress event that changes the shape of the mature plant to usually 8 or 10 main colas that will grow closer to the same height with little or now training in my tomato cages.
We didnt get a tricker treater under 16 I bet, hope they wakeup with a face full of pimples.
I had a 16? YO gal could easily pass for mid 20s "Jail Bait" for sure, but I still would not wish pimples on her!

It was very encouraging to have a large number of young children Trick or Treating tonight :woohoo:

The available space, lights etc play a roll in the answer to your question, given optimal conditions I think it would be a tie. I squeeze a lot of plant in a small space and a more even canopy works better in that demand for light distribution, so I top my plants to provide a single high stress event that changes the shape of the mature plant to usually 8 or 10 main colas that will grow closer to the same height with little or now training in my tomato cages
That seems to be the common answer, i might try not topping on one of my 3 plamts but i got a couple weeks before I gotta decide. Thanks tho, answers are always appreciated

Doubt it, he’s probably locked up in a mentally hospital… That guy was insane!

Say what you like about him...............:pighug:...he was a Hell of a Grower........:watering:.....

Be Who you wanna Be........when you are on our level of consciouness....we enjoy Your company.......:yeah:

Say what you like about him...............:pighug:...he was a Hell of a Grower........:watering:.....

Be Who you wanna Be........when you are on our level of consciouness....we enjoy Your company.......:yeah:
Speaking of, wheres @Hog_M@Gundy, havent seen him since I came back either. Good morning @Mossy, how have you been?

wednes.gif

Happy Wednesday..... :pass: ...go Simon in helping hubby paint the cabin..........and I'm getting the Mossy Glare for sitting here yaping when they are both working....so High Ho...Catch up when I can.........:pass:.

Ok good. I see we have lots of new people around here, sites changed a bit again. Almost got to relearn how to use the site lol.

I always find it is Easier to Ground yourself in LS for a weeks or so....get your Site Legs again..........just Follow your Alerts...and it will lead you back here...... :pass: ....once you are ready to Explore just Ask in here for Directions......you'll not go Wrong........

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back