Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Oct-Dec '23

Status
Not open for further replies.
You think you’ll finally buy a rosin press on your way outta town? :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:
Shit if its one of them billion $ jackpots i will just hire someone to do it for me! ;) :shrug::rofl:

So I got a question for the more experienced growers here, if I decide not to top my plants how much can that effect total harvest weights? Ive never not topped before

I don't think there's a simple answer there depends the strain when and how the topping goes. I've topped/not topped plants side by side and seen little difference but not a ton more yield from a untopped. I prefer the structure of topping more uniform plant rather then one main and lots of side branches. I top most all my plants now

WTF, we just got 3 teenagers, not in costume, asking for bags for the candy we gave them, then they said their hands are cold, do we have gloves they can have. No but I got a foot for your ass.
1698797655485.gif

I don't think there's a simple answer there depends the strain when and how the topping goes. I've topped/not topped plants side by side and seen little difference but not a ton more yield from a untopped. I prefer the structure of topping more uniform plant rather then one main and lots of side branches. I top most all my plants now
Thats kind of what i assumed, I was just gonna try it to see how it went but if it cut yeilds dramatically, I was still gonna top

Yeah, we quit giving older teenagers any candy or anything unless they were VERY dressed up. Walking around with some shit on your face and a pillow case for candy isn't enough. I'll tell them to move along, save the candy for the little kids.
Next year i am gonna make a sign that says “If u are old enough to drive…”

1698797811836.gif

1698797827864.gif

Thats kind of what i assumed, I was just gonna try it to see how it went but if it cut yeilds dramatically, I was still gonna top

A healthy happy fast plant won't skip a beat. I just had second thought aren't growing photo's?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back