Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Oct-Dec '23

Status
Not open for further replies.
And I realize I sound like a jerk, but we get a TON of kids. We had 500 pieces of candy friday night and it was gone in about half an hour, and trick or treat is supposed to go on for 90 minutes. we had to turn our light off and go in. And that was giving older kids one piece, and very enthusiastic younger kids 2 pieces.

Yeah, we quit giving older teenagers any candy or anything unless they were VERY dressed up. Walking around with some shit on your face and a pillow case for candy isn't enough. I'll tell them to move along, save the candy for the little kids.
I get a little nervous their staking the place out. These kids are big. Too big. And their more interested in looking over your shoulder into the house.

I get a little nervous their staking the place out. These kids are big. Too big. And their more interested in looking over your shoulder into the house.

I shut the door and stay out on the porch the whole time.

In the past, I've sold stuff on craigslist and had shady guys take a good look in my garage. I always make a very obvious go at taking a pic of their license plates.

Thanks @Lil Dab
:d5:
1698795675553.gif

And I realize I sound like a jerk, but we get a TON of kids. We had 500 pieces of candy friday night and it was gone in about half an hour, and trick or treat is supposed to go on for 90 minutes. we had to turn our light off and go in. And that was giving older kids one piece, and very enthusiastic younger kids 2 pieces.
When i got older and my parents let me go by myself i put 2 costumes on and hit the best houses twice lmao

their more interested in looking over your shoulder into the house.

wellllll, i'd like to say that this is what they'd meet at my place....

20231031_184457.jpg

....buuuut, in all probability, it'd most likely be more like.... :face:ppp

20230905_162646.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back