Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Oct-Dec '23

Status
Not open for further replies.
Happy 🎃 Halloween, last night I was ordering a couple clip on fans and then I got an email for a flash sale so I was able to get 2-pack aerowave A6 fans($11), a 4x2 tent($23) and a VSFD4500($60) all from Vivosun for $104 shipping and taxes included! I haven't decided yet but I'm considering selling the light and putting the money towards a different light not as expensive but does anyone have any experience with Vivosun lights... couldn't pass up on a $400 for $60 and I thought it was BS but it's definitely not. :vibe::woohoo:

No clue about the lights it all boils down to diodes and drivers which there aren’t many of. But which fan? seems they have 2 different models with the same name. The older fans had a fire issue the one I use looks like ac infinity fan

No clue about the lights it all boils down to diodes and drivers which there aren’t many of. But which fan? seems they have 2 different models with the same name. The older fans had a fire issue the one I use looks like ac infinity fan
They're the upgraded models so I shouldn't have any 🔥 issues but then again it's me were talking about LoL

:welcome: back & Happee Halloweed! 🎃 ppp
Get it right….

Its Happy Halloweenie dog day! ;)

1698778932465.gif

Our first trick or treater of the day......cleaning up under the bird feeder. This snow has got them in full rut, his neck glands are swollen pretty good. The does are bunching up and playing hard to get. Have an awesome day folks.....:headbang:View attachment 1642553
Just don’t give him any Mounds bars! Them things suck ass and they will retaliate! ;) :yoinks::crying:
1698779199656.gif

1698779152114.gif

They're the upgraded models so I shouldn't have any 🔥 issues but then again it's me were talking about LoL

Should be alright but next time you see a sale like that share the link that night :pighug: The sale is still going but not finding any fire deals like you did :dammit::crying:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back