Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Oct-Dec '23

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah he lives for this day but ask him where he was for the page 600 woot:crying: :peek:

hqdefault (1).jpg
🎃 ppp

Happy 🎃 Halloween, last night I was ordering a couple clip on fans and then I got an email for a flash sale so I was able to get 2-pack aerowave A6 fans($11), a 4x2 tent($23) and a VSFD4500($60) all from Vivosun for $104 shipping and taxes included! I haven't decided yet but I'm considering selling the light and putting the money towards a different light not as expensive but does anyone have any experience with Vivosun lights... couldn't pass up on a $400 for $60 and I thought it was BS but it's definitely not. :vibe::woohoo:

Happy 🎃 Halloween, last night I was ordering a couple clip on fans and then I got an email for a flash sale so I was able to get 2-pack aerowave A6 fans($11), a 4x2 tent($23) and a VSFD4500($60) all from Vivosun for $104 shipping and taxes included! I haven't decided yet but I'm considering selling the light and putting the money towards a different light not as expensive but does anyone have any experience with Vivosun lights... couldn't pass up on a $400 for $60 and I thought it was BS but it's definitely not. :vibe::woohoo:

I have 2 vivosun lights and have been happy with them.

Yeah, $400 for $60 is a steal. I'd keep it. Unless you want to sell it to me at cost.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back