Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Oct-Dec '23

Status
Not open for further replies.
Same. It's nostalgic. Hot dogs and hot nutz carts. Wife thinks I'm crazy :crying:

Not sure if I'll make it up for near years and The Mule dates so might have to wait on the dogs....Will be in Asheville for the Christmas Jam though. Line up is pretty different this year. Should be some good jams with Billy Gibbons and Slash!

Screenshot 2023-10-30 at 10.31.00 PM.png

To each their own, but 70/30 beef, in my opinion is better. More fat=more flavor! Just drain or skim the fat. Seems odd, but Greeks make the best hot dog chili. They own most of the hot dog places in the mid west.

Nathans are quality dogs, but Lafayette in Detroit is arguably the best dog in the US! The secret ingredient in the chili is beef suet and heart. Suet is the fat from around the kidneys. There's some copycat recipes online that are pretty close, but not 100%. They make their own cased dogs too with amazing flavor and that perfect snap!

Where's @PinkyNotTheBrain with the Chitown dog? :haha:

Have you had Hoffman’s? Not saying there the best but around here their my favorite

To each their own, but 70/30 beef, in my opinion is better. More fat=more flavor! Just drain or skim the fat. Seems odd, but Greeks make the best hot dog chili. They own most of the hot dog places in the mid west.

Nathans are quality dogs, but Lafayette in Detroit is arguably the best dog in the US! The secret ingredient in the chili is beef suet and heart. Suet is the fat from around the kidneys. There's some copycat recipes online that are pretty close, but not 100%. They make their own cased dogs too with amazing flavor and that perfect snap!

Where's @PinkyNotTheBrain with the Chitown dog? :haha:
N most ppl here go with the classic Vienna beef cuz the shop n factory over on elston ave but i go with the Hebrew National like at the ballpark

Not before the 4th tho! Pitcher who was supposed to start tomorrow had to come in to cover Max today!
Not a chance they planned on him pitching deep. 10 outs tops and they've done a great job of recognizing that through the whole playoffs so far :pass: Believe it you don't want to watch him with ruin your day in a heartbeat in the 5th

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back