Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Oct-Dec '23

Status
Not open for further replies.
So Ohio has medical marijuana, yet you can't grow your own at home. :face: :cuss::cuss:The Dude Grows Just said that one quarter of the commercial growers in Ohio have come out against home growing.:yoinks::yoinks::cuss::cuss:

It would really be nice to know what growers those were, so you could boycott their asses!:finger::finger::finger:

I believe that's the big issue with them rescheduling cannabis it could go badly for home grows. The politics part confuses and pisses me off I just want to be self sufficient and its seems like they are trying to stop that:cuss::cuss::cuss:

I believe that's the big issue with them rescheduling cannabis it could go badly for home grows. The politics part confuses and pisses me off I just want to be self sufficient and its seems like they are trying to stop that:cuss::cuss::cuss:
Yep, I’m worried about that part too…..

Yes they are. I know we all wanna be self sufficient but their logic is if everbody grew bud or even half of smokers did, they wouldnt be in business.

Yep, I’m worried about that part too…..

Definitely will make me rethink about growing the only reason I grow now is case it was decimalized but if I become a criminal growing at home for myself when commercials can operate I will have a real problem :cuss:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back