Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Oct-Dec '23

Status
Not open for further replies.
I believe that's the big issue with them rescheduling cannabis it could go badly for home grows. The politics part confuses and pisses me off I just want to be self sufficient and its seems like they are trying to stop that:cuss::cuss::cuss:
I really don't see it affecting the home grower. Either descheduling or rescheduling. I really don't think the feds are going to open up that huge of a can of worms. It wouldn't surprise me, but I do not expect it.
I pretty much say there will be no federal home growing license or permit issued.

But we have proof, every single day, that people are stoopied in DC!
I've heard the same line from YouTubers! That silly stoner ginger with the dreads for one! :funny: :haha:

He's funny though

Maybe they will send us to re-education camps instead. I'll save you guys a bunk! Outlaws for life.
Re-education camp? Sounds like the first step of us all finally getting the weed commune we’ve always wanted….
Step 1: get taken to a government run camp.
Step 2: revolt. Take the camp.
Step 3: plant weed.
:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

People can brew then own beer at home but yet the beer company's are doing quite well :toke::pass:
While I agree, alcohol is federally legal. Also more "socially acceptable" because of its legality, plus most bars and restaurants dont brew their own. So theres a need for big time distilleries and breweries. But just like cannabis where its hard to find dispensary strains to grow yourself, alcohol companies guard their recipes with their lives l, cuz if you could brew it at home you would.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back