Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Oct-Dec '23

Status
Not open for further replies.
So halfway through upgrades..... I tore it all back out! :joy:
The 2 EZ8's came with a few broken parts new.... didn't really sit right with me,,,,
but I installed and tested... and they work great.....
BUT.. after I ordered the "X" direct from Medigrow...... and though on it.... more and more...
I decided... I'm returning the EZ-8's to amazon.... and I switched out... and ordered another X, two more Y's and the top level controller... as well as (2) 3-in-1 sensors for humidity, co2 etc...
only about $100 more per light gets me FULL speectral control, wireless, the WORKS!
So... long term these lights should last me at least 10+ years of good growing with top of the line technology...

CO2 enrichment to be added later... but might as well now with the ability to monitor, control, and SCALE light power based on conditions.

So just a JM update... :smokeit:

Decided not to run the tent at all during the hottest months, July to mid-September.

These Death Bubba clones will finish mid-January, so I have 5 months to get a couple of quick ones in to supply me until December harvest.

Faster autos could do the trick. I am thinking of Strawberry Nuggets, they describe it as heavy sedative for pain and sleep and I have long been wanting to try Mephisto strains.

But I also need to get things done.

Any suggestions for a motivating pain killer, in the 10 week range? Some sativas promote anxiety and paranoia for me, so something mellow but motivating and creative.
CDLC, Mephisto’s Wedding, and Ripley’s OG are all very good for pain, indica leaning, and finish quickly. 👍

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back