Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Oct-Dec '23

Status
Not open for further replies.
What in the world is that?
Fermented dog turds ....................err..................... Cannabis buds!

They do look like dog turds!:crying:

Here they are at the first sweating. Where I had to paper towel off the moisture from the sweating.
img_20230717_125801523-jpg.1615539

Fermented dog turds ....................err..................... Cannabis buds!

They do look like dog turds!:crying:

Here they are at the first sweating. Where I had to paper towel off the moisture from the sweating.
img_20230717_125801523-jpg.1615539
That dog need to go to the vet.....

Yeah, that's what I have read about UV-B

That's along the lines of what I am thinking about.

That's what I'm afraid of, stressing them too much. I think restraint is key with this stuff.
Yep, I keep my UVB schedule on the conservative side. I could probably push them, but I trust the science and have seen results. Trichome production is optimized and terpenes are enhanced in their intensity. The science is solid 💯‼️

Do your homework and find a way you are comfortable initiating. We all get to find our own paths and protocols. Good luck 👍 I’m sure you’ll do well.

Yep, I keep my UVB schedule on the conservative side. I could probably push them, but I trust the science and have seen results. Trichome production is optimized and terpenes are enhanced in their intensity. The science is solid 💯‼️

Do your homework and find a way you are comfortable initiating. We all get to find our own paths and protocols. Good luck 👍 I’m sure you’ll do well.

Crazy what we have to go through just to recreate the sun because we have to grow indoors, right?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back