Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Oct-Dec '23

Status
Not open for further replies.
98 days Into The Cure.:headbang::headbang::headbang:
Wild Bill's Cobbing Experiment
Dense and rock hard with sparkles!!

Christmas Eve will be 158 days.
img_20230719_171747818-jpg.1616223

The skinny long one is Root Beer Float in the short stocky one is Vidamints.
I think I'm gonna take a quarter of Root Beer Float To test and reseal the rest for a longer cure. I don't think I'll eat any of this that I separate out. It will all be for smoking. I'm gonna go ahead and let it continue to cure and slowly decarb through natural means.
I'm hoping it's gonna be something like when I broke open the temple ball.

Bro in laws cousin gets stuff mailed from Cali so get good stuff for good prices! He had a whole pound of dabs mailed last time! I got a 1/2 of some gelato mintz badder for $100!
Well, that's better than the local gas station!

You got 1/2 of what fer Uncle Ben?

I think I'm gonna take a quarter of Root Beer Float To test and reseal the rest for a longer cure. I don't think I'll eat any of this that I separate out. It will all be for smoking. I'm gonna go ahead and let it continue to cure and slowly decarb through natural means.
More like Wild Bill’s vacuum sealed cat turds! Now available for preorder for a Christmas surprise for that “special” someone! ;) 🤫 :haha::crying:

1698276466583.gif

What in the world is that?

Not sure on the oil amount but I used a zip....could only eat 1/4 of a 2x2 brownie.
Here's a real easy way to test the oil that he's going to make.
Just fill that Ardent up with cannabis and decarb it, then Cover that up with MCT oil stir and infuse and filter.

A real good test of how it will affect you And find your dosage is to make some mashed potatoes. Dish out a serving and then add your oil with a dropper. For S and G's, I'd start out with two droppers.
If you're making some sort of pastry like a cake or brownies with it, the enhanced effect from the potato should be about the same
Just add that same amount of oil for the amount of doses you're gonna use In that particular recipe..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back