Not open for further replies.

8275A2D8-1C46-4F72-B117-EC35470A24BA.jpeg
1E7827D0-69C8-4336-8C11-CEC1085C2944.jpeg
7BE48E7E-43D1-4D46-97F9-B873854F0773.png
DC05F460-9B1C-4FC0-B7AA-74E9131DE0E6.png
8EE14FD8-1214-4B23-8921-48EFB03A66C4.png
5448C850-705F-47CC-A579-FA953547530E.png

What's the bottom left?

Honey bun! Haven’t tried it or pancake so got 1 of each but carrot cake is bomb so got 1 to split with pops and 1 for myself to inhale! Got a 6 pack so i could get a sampler! ;) :eyebrows::rofl:

That’s actually what I run. Bought the UVB flower power bulbs.
They are strong though. You really can’t run them 12 hours. I am only running for one hour in each of my light zones, so 3 hours total each day.

Yeah, that's what I have read about UV-B

I've got two UVB fixtures. I haven't really utilized them.
Supposedly best utilized in the last three weeks of flower. My multi strain grows tends to have varied staged girls. I think that's the biggest reason I haven't fully utilized in grows.
I may do something in the next run with the UVB fixtures. If I get the smart power control Option through AC Infinity, I think I can program it quite easily to run 15 minutes per hour for 12 hours mid cycle.
That's along the lines of what I am thinking about.

UVB is the way to go. There is UVA already built into most good LED lights.

I only run for three hours total. It seems like when I do more, they get a touch too stressed.

That's what I'm afraid of, stressing them too much. I think restraint is key with this stuff.

Finally got around to making bubble hash out of the Critical+ 2.0 plant I had last May that went super larfy.
I let the buds age in some mylar bags in the back of my cabinet until I got around to them.

1698264458884.png

I found this paddle thing for my drill at a hardware store. As soon as I saw it I was like....ohhh, I know what I can use that for.

1698264490738.png

And this is everything I got out of it.

1698264525989.png

I spread that out on a plate on the bottom drawer of my fridge so the fridge can pull the moisture out of it.

I did 2 rounds of straining, and there really wasn't much of the bud left after the 2nd time. Just a bunch of slushy ice and bits of leaves and what not. I'd go dump it in my back yard, but man it smells STRONG. I guess I'll wait for the ice to melt out and then go feed it to my worm farm.

Good Morfnoevight All You Happy Humpday Live Stoners!

hump-day-icegif-25.gif

Getting a drivers license here is insane. I made an appointment the other day, and soonest they had was MONTHS away. Don’t they know I’m a dirty stoner, and NEED a drivers license in order to get my weed prescription? :doh: :doh: :doh: Only option is to show up at a tiny office, staffed by one disgruntled employee, several towns away, at like 5 am in order to get in line in the HOPES of getting called in before closing:doh::doh::rofl::rofl:
DMV is SNAFU no matter where you live in the world. Money can often pave the way but not worth a chance with one disgruntled employee :yoinks: In other countries it is expected :shrug: That does not mean you will not be paying, you just will be paying the posted fees that make it feel like a shakedown. :rofl:

I luv the DMV..........

Me too, the jury is still out. Not as much "Umph" compared to my T5 AgroMax UVA
It's the UV-B that has me interested. I'll be using the AgroMax Pure UV bulbs. Working on that next week, the girls are getting close. . .
Be careful with that Pure UV, I have mine at the top of the tent and run only when the space is closed. It is really bad for your eyes and will give you a skin burn in short order. I am down to 15 minutes twice 30 minutes apart, at the plants midday, last 3 weeks.

_DSC3026.JPG

Finally got around to making bubble hash out of the Critical+ 2.0 plant I had last May that went super larfy.
I let the buds age in some mylar bags in the back of my cabinet until I got around to them.

View attachment 1641217

I found this paddle thing for my drill at a hardware store. As soon as I saw it I was like....ohhh, I know what I can use that for.

View attachment 1641218
And this is everything I got out of it.

View attachment 1641219

I spread that out on a plate on the bottom drawer of my fridge so the fridge can pull the moisture out of it.

I did 2 rounds of straining, and there really wasn't much of the bud left after the 2nd time. Just a bunch of slushy ice and bits of leaves and what not. I'd go dump it in my back yard, but man it smells STRONG. I guess I'll wait for the ice to melt out and then go feed it to my worm farm.

Looks like you made it work alright but I wasn’t a fan of using the drill for mixing. I got a lot cleaner product less plant material in it when I just mixed by hand

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back