Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Oct-Dec '23

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hmmm. . .
F9S6ETdWMAAkQdE.jpg

Me too, the jury is still out. Not as much "Umph" compared to my T5 AgroMax UVA
It's the UV-B that has me interested. I'll be using the AgroMax Pure UV bulbs. Working on that next week, the girls are getting close. . .
That’s actually what I run. Bought the UVB flower power bulbs.
They are strong though. You really can’t run them 12 hours. I am only running for one hour in each of my light zones, so 3 hours total each day.

Me too, the jury is still out.
It's the UV-B that has me interested. Working on that next week, the girls are getting close. . .
I've got two UVB fixtures. I haven't really utilized them.
Supposedly best utilized in the last three weeks of flower. My multi strain grows tends to have varied staged girls. I think that's the biggest reason I haven't fully utilized in grows.
I may do something in the next run with the UVB fixtures. If I get the smart power control Option through AC Infinity, I think I can program it quite easily to run 15 minutes per hour for 12 hours mid cycle.

Last edited:
I've got two UVB fixtures. I haven't really utilized them.
Supposedly best utilized in the last three weeks of flower. My multi string grows tends to have varied staged girls. I think that's the biggest reason I haven't fully utilized in grows.
I may do something in the next run with the UVB fixtures. If I get the smart power control Option through AC Infinity, I think I can program it quite easily to run 15 minutes per hour for 12 hours mid cycle.
UVB is the way to go. There is UVA already built into most good LED lights.

I only run for three hours total. It seems like when I do more, they get a touch too stressed.

@Fermented_Fruitz I received my Ardent FX yesterday and was wondering what ratio of flower to oil have you found to create a very potent oil? I’ll be experimenting of course but just looking for a starting point that doesn’t have me making some weak ass sauce. Thanks man, someone else was talking to me about one but can’t remember who. @WildBill maybe?
That's totally up to you! You can reinfuse the same oil!

Fill that thing up with busted up bud, decarb it and then cover it up with oil and infuse.
Strain and press out the oil in a French Press and use.
If it's not strong enough for you, the decarb some more bud and use the same oil!

Walmart usually carries a 19 ounce bottle MCT oil. That's a good size to start off with. Get a couple of bottles

@Fermented_Fruitz Now that you've had your enchilada flavored sour cream, how ya feeling about ya boys playin the Snakes?
With way our offense been going off its def gonna be a fun 1! Still waiting on someone to surprise me with a World Series ticket! ;) :eyebrows::crying:

question(s) for the experienced...Just bought a UVA (365-370nm) cob (30W).
  • When does one start to use this?
  • How long does one need to run it, say every 24 hours?

I run mine with the main grow light from the start harvest 18/6.

I’m using the hlg 30w UVA like the others have said

UVB is the way to go. There is UVA already built into most good LED lights.

I only run for three hours total. It seems like when I do more, they get a touch too stressed.
Yeah, good lights have UVA in them, but.......... I think some lights have a bit too much blue in them. The UVA will tend to do what the visible blue light spectrum does with keeping the plants shorter. I'd like to be able to turn down the blue light at the beginning of the grow.
I don't add my supplemental UVA until about 3 weeks of age.
I'm wondering if my photos I might turn the UVB to 10 minutes every hour for the middle ten of the 12 hour cycle???
I'm trying to figure a way to attach it to the ends of my Diablo In the 4x4 with the supplemental UVA.
It's probably gonna be zip ties to the rescue!

That's totally up to you! You can reinfuse the same oil!

Fill that thing up with busted up bud, decarb it and then cover it up with oil and infuse.
Strain and press out the oil in a French Press and use.
If it's not strong enough for you, the decarb some more bud and use the same oil!

Walmart usually carries a 19 ounce bottle MCT oil. That's a good size to start off with. Get a couple of bottles
Thanks Bill much appreciated

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back