Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Oct-Dec '23

Status
Not open for further replies.
Nala has been not so thrilled for a while now. She keeps hurting her hip as soon as it heals enough to run and play. She would get 1 or 2 good days then limp for a few. So we’ve been keeping her on a short leash not leaving outside to run around and much shorter walks and she’s been walking better but can’t let her run free which is what she’s not happy with
Poor pup….it’s the downside of having big dogs….they all end up that way eventually, unfortunately :pass:

Getting a drivers license here is insane. I made an appointment the other day, and soonest they had was MONTHS away. Don’t they know I’m a dirty stoner, and NEED a drivers license in order to get my weed prescription? :doh: :doh: :doh: Only option is to show up at a tiny office, staffed by one disgruntled employee, several towns away, at like 5 am in order to get in line in the HOPES of getting called in before closing:doh::doh::rofl::rofl:
1698243192496.gif

Forgot to post this last night we had life on everyone except the two where’s my dog? Interesting that it’s the same strain they were big beans so it might take little longer is the only thing I can come up with :shrug::pop:

2 root beer floats, 2 broson’s, and 1 Deadite up and ready in 36hrs :woohoo1::headbang:

IMG_7043.jpeg

Yeah, I like big dogs too. The little ones are always so neurotic :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:
Yup neurotic bi polar. I talk shit about him all the time but he’s a coolest little shit never had a dog with a personality like his he’s the biggest little dog I’ve ever seen. I bet if you asked him he thinks he’s a mastiff cause all he’s known is nala and her sister and he’s the boss of all of them :doh::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

View attachment 1641156
You forgot the lone disgruntled employee that’s been working there since drivers licenses were invented :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:
Sylvia Sidney. She used to live in the area I grew up in. I used to actually ride my bike to her house to buy weed from a different old lady that lived there :crying: :pass:

Morning Kittens......nice and sunny here so far...hope your day goes outstanding wherever you are.
Wife knows me too well, started asking about temp gauges placed around the house. She knows I got something in mind.Trying to find the best spot with a mostly stable 75 temp. Got list written out to start in on shrooms. Located my dehydrator but not my pressure cooker yet, hope I don't have to buy a new one.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back