Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Oct-Dec '23

Status
Not open for further replies.
Do you guuuuurl! We doin anything fun with our hair today???

Go with the liberty spikes @Mossy!

Do you guuuuurl! We doin anything fun with our hair today???

Go with the liberty spikes @Mossy!

Screenshot 2023-10-25 at 9.46.04 AM.png

Getting a drivers license here is insane. I made an appointment the other day, and soonest they had was MONTHS away. Don’t they know I’m a dirty stoner, and NEED a drivers license in order to get my weed prescription? :doh: :doh: :doh: Only option is to show up at a tiny office, staffed by one disgruntled employee, several towns away, at like 5 am in order to get in line in the HOPES of getting called in before closing:doh::doh::rofl::rofl:

Getting a drivers license here is insane. I made an appointment the other day, and soonest they had was MONTHS away. Don’t they know I’m a dirty stoner, and NEED a drivers license in order to get my weed prescription? :doh: :doh: :doh: Only option is to show up at a tiny office, staffed by one disgruntled employee, several towns away, at like 5 am in order to get in line in the HOPES of getting called in before closing:doh::doh::rofl::rofl:
qa.gif
:crying:

Good morning my friend :pass: Another rainy morning here….Dude is not thrilled:rofl:

Nala has been not so thrilled for a while now. She keeps hurting her hip as soon as it heals enough to run and play. She would get 1 or 2 good days then limp for a few. So we’ve been keeping her on a short leash not leaving outside to run around and much shorter walks and she’s been walking better but can’t let her run free which is what she’s not happy with

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back