Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Oct-Dec '23

Status
Not open for further replies.
View attachment 1656757

My neighbor just messaged me. Sent me a pic of what used to be his knee. He was chasing after his kid in the front yard, foot went in a small hole in the ground and the rest of him didn't stop in time.

Aggghhhhhhhh............... :pass: ...there's a man who Needs a good joint.........including a Knee.....

Yeah...you can grow the Weed........:watering:...Horses for Courses...that means Everyone uses their Best skills...and Everyone has Skills to contribute.....even if it is just making the coffee........

View attachment 1656758

Yes, that’s how you build a company 🤫

Can’t you run your light off your controller so it turns its self on and off? I am pretty sure you run all AC infinity stuff and I thought their lights could be controlled from the controller?

If not a programmable timer is cheap I have a dozen or so :doh: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:
I do but having to switch from schedule to on to change brightness is what gets me. I make my change, do a couple other things and forget. I kinda think its ridiculous you cant set the brightness from any program.

The easy way usually involves screwing someone over, not my way of doing things.

No screwing… that’s unfair and not okey. Help people to the better is a good and fair way. Help each other, or at least those who deserve it and need it. It’s a hard way, but totally worth it and handpicking then would be best.

Test them, teach them….

I do but having to switch from schedule to on to change brightness is what gets me. I make my change, do a couple other things and forget. I kinda think its ridiculous you cant set the brightness from any program.
can't you just set the brightness with the driver knob on the light and use the controller just for on and off? That's what i'd do:toke:

That’s an au pair…. Already invented 🤭

You give shelter, food and they clean the house and take care the dishes, etc…
Totally legitimately!
You could get a young adult girl from the remote provinces And actually get a damn good worker for an extremely reasonable price.
I seriously considered doing it when I was a single parent!

can't you just set the brightness with the driver knob on the light and use the controller just for on and off? That's what i'd do:toke:
Well on ac's controller brightness is set from the always on option. Then you sync your phone or set the clock on the controller and set a "schedule" timer from there. The actual light has to be set on off/u.i.s. which is what allows the light to be controlled by the controller.
Thinking about just going to an outlet timer and just the knob on the light but then I only have control by 20% increments not 10%

Well on ac's controller brightness is set from the always on option. Then you sync your phone or set the clock on the controller and set a "schedule" timer from there. The actual light has to be set on off/u.i.s. which is what allows the light to be controlled by the controller.
Thinking about just going to an outlet timer and just the knob on the light but then I only have control by 20% increments not 10%
That be the easiest solution

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back