Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Oct-Dec '23

Status
Not open for further replies.
Happy New Year everybody!:headbang::headbang::pass:

The video is proof that I am high as hell!:biggrin::haha::haha::haha::haha::haha:

I still don't know if I understand what this guy did. Assume you still have to have some sort of cable with this the scrambles all of it.

I don't know!:face::haha::haha::haha::haha:

Happy New Year everyone, not for me, my dumbass left my damn light on again
:pass:

Can’t you run your light off your controller so it turns its self on and off? I am pretty sure you run all AC infinity stuff and I thought their lights could be controlled from the controller?

If not a programmable timer is cheap I have a dozen or so :doh: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Happy New Year everybody!:headbang::headbang::pass:

The video is proof that I am high as hell!:biggrin::haha::haha::haha::haha::haha:

I still don't know if I understand what this guy did. Assume you still have to have some sort of cable with this the scrambles all of it.

I don't know!:face::haha::haha::haha::haha:

I am a bit skeptical when the first thing I see is a metric tape measure :doh::yellowcard::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::shrug:

Well I've got a fucking roof leak somehow in my office.

1704123134666.png

Same spot was leaking a few months ago and I got up on the roof and tightened down all the screws, its a metal roof with those rubber gaskets on the screws. That fixed it for a while.

I'm not getting up on a ladder today with my messed up ankle, in the snow. But later this week I'll take a look.

Its either a gasket split from me tightening them down, or the drip edge is messed up or something.

Can’t you run your light off your controller so it turns its self on and off? I am pretty sure you run all AC infinity stuff and I thought their lights could be controlled from the controller?

If not a programmable timer is cheap I have a dozen or so :doh: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:
You can control them three ways. The two types of connectors and then you could hook your light up to a controllable outlet.

AC Infinity has a place where you can check your light or what kind of connector you need. You can control any light with the controllable outlet.

@Mossy @Cerebral Goo @420Forever @Heart of flowers. Thanks for the reps and Happy New Year! Starting my year out with a little trip :dizzy:🍄 and pondering life's eternal questions. You know, such as "Does grape flavoring go with fudge?" will report back with my findings :crying:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back