Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Oct-Dec '23

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey @Fermented_Fruitz @Cerebral Goo and anyone else that might have this microscope. I have not had a single issue with it till the just recently the last two times I’ve tried to check trichz and connect to it it won’t let me. The WiFi network pops and and I connect just like usual but when I open the app it just keeps telling me to connect a device through WiFi then redirects me to my setting that show I am connected to the scope. But all I get is a black screen that just keep cycling me back to my settings saying there’s nothing connected when clearly I am.

Anyone had an issue like this either scope? I’ve been using this scope for over a year almost 2 now and never had a problem :shrug::wall:

View attachment 1656552
U know its been a minute since i have needed to use mine but i will check when i get home!

I have a similar one, but its USB. I honestly can not hold it still enough to see anything useful.

I use an old school magnifying glass. Literally the same one my grandpa used to read the newspaper with after his eye sight started going.

It actually works really well for me.
U need a microphone stand to stabilize it! :yeah: :d5:

I also have blue dream dabs! :headbang::lildab::d5:
1704072287768.gif

Fookin’ smokin deal…….90 smackeroos for an ounce of Blue Dream Live Resin :woohoo1::headbang::woody:
Mine was $80 for a 1/2oz of live resin sugar! I was also prob taxed a bit by bro in law but not like i notice it at them prices! :cooldance:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back