Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Oct-Dec '23

Status
Not open for further replies.
Checked the mail today and the Jean-O's AFN Raffel winnings were delivered, with a lil surprise pack of VooDoo S1. Thank you @AFN, @Mañ'O'Green and @Jean-O for this opportunity, best stocking stuffer ever. Wish all @AFN a very happy and stoned new year:thanks::worship:.
Is your address on that package label? If so may wanna delete pic from post! :d5:

I recently learned about them.

Definitely going to order from them sometime when I have a bit of spare money.

Interested in Lil Mobstar and Jacks Dream.

If @LaughingHyenaSeeds does happen to see this, I see "Jacks Dream" is a cross with Humboldt Blue Dream. But I don't see a Blue Dream on Humboldts site, they have "Humboldts Dream" or something like that which is blue dream x purple panty dropper.

Is this crossed with real blue dream, or the humboldt dream?
Did you check the correct Humboldt? There’s two

And check photoperiod not autos! :thumbsup:

Well my plan worked out! Instacart had a promo where completing 6 batches u were guaranteed $94 in batch pay plus your tips so i only accepted the small orders i would normally ignore and they were all going close (under 5 miles max from store) except one that was coming back to my neighborhood and i was heading home anyways so i grabbed it! The orders were so small it only totaled $37 in batch pay from the 6 so got a nice boost! :woohoo1::headbang::cooldance:

1D3E586A-BCA4-4433-AA10-7073E179B96E.png

Hey @Fermented_Fruitz @Cerebral Goo and anyone else that might have this microscope. I have not had a single issue with it till the just recently the last two times I’ve tried to check trichz and connect to it it won’t let me. The WiFi network pops and and I connect just like usual but when I open the app it just keeps telling me to connect a device through WiFi then redirects me to my setting that show I am connected to the scope. But all I get is a black screen that just keep cycling me back to my settings saying there’s nothing connected when clearly I am.

Anyone had an issue like this either scope? I’ve been using this scope for over a year almost 2 now and never had a problem :shrug::wall:

View attachment 1656552

Hey Dab! Haven't had that specific issue. Mine does some weird shit from time to time, but I attribute it to being in the basement and not being able to connect. Don't know the actual cause. I have a backup, but haven't used it yet. Will check that one and see if it does the same. A couple buddies have had issues with theirs lately too. Like everything else today, don't think they make these to last

Hey Dab! Haven't had that specific issue. Mine does some weird shit from time to time, but I attribute it to being in the basement and not being able to connect. Don't know the actual cause. I have a backup, but haven't used it yet. Will check that one and see if it does the same. A couple buddies have had issues with theirs lately too. Like everything else today, don't think they make these to last

Thanks Goo I've been screwing with it for a couple days now and it's acts like it connected but no picture and it's tell me to connect to a wifi device but If I catch it quick I can make it screen shot from the scope but just a back screen :shrug: :thanks:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back