Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Oct-Dec '23

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ms. MOG and I buy what we need all year, sales and all. A Christmas gift is just something frivolous we buy each other for fun. She got me a 2000 piece jig saw puzzle, I always lose one before I finish :haha: .

I got her a Bug-assault, there will be no safe flies or grasshoppers around here :rofl:

2023-12-25_20-40-40.png

Ms. MOG and I buy what we need all year, sales and all. A Christmas gift is just something frivolous we buy each other for fun. She got me a 2000 piece jig saw puzzle, I always lose one before I finish :haha: .

I got her a Bug-assault, there will be no safe flies or grasshoppers around here :rofl:

View attachment 1655545
Those things are awesome!

View attachment 1655545
I need to get one of those for the swimming pool during horsefly season

Those things are awesome!
Her eyes lit up like a child's when she realized what it is. It is a very good gift for her. She is a Marksman with a pistol at the range, once she gets this zeroed in, bye bye fly!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back