Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Oct-Dec '23

Status
Not open for further replies.
I always cry at Christmas time........cause I get stuck peeling and cutting up the onions.
Lmao i may cry this Christmas if i see bro in law smoking on them fucking mids! :yoinks::haha::crying:

1703526832556.png

Maybe even “LOWS” cuz that woulda been mids if the trichs were left on! :shrug::rofl:

Merry Christmas.

Hope it's a good one.

I have a little quick dried joints worth of Zoap to try when I get home tonight.

Qb

I keep trying to explain to bro in law why he needs to stop buying these flowers but he just won’t listen! Just a screenshot so ignore that play arrow but what do these buds look like to everyone? I keep trying to freaking tell him buds don’t grow round and rock hard like that looks but he thinks I overreact! :shrug::haha::crying:

View attachment 1655435
That is steroid-buds….! 🎯 What’s wrong with them, exactly?
Buddy of mine think those are the best ones….

I keep trying to explain to bro in law why he needs to stop buying these flowers but he just won’t listen! Just a screenshot so ignore that play arrow but what do these buds look like to everyone? I keep trying to freaking tell him buds don’t grow round and rock hard like that looks but he thinks I overreact! :shrug::haha::crying:

View attachment 1655435

Ugh, my dad was the same way.

"The weed I get from my neighbors dealer is way denser."

Yeah, because they use PGRs. Good luck with your cancer.

Merry Christmas AFN Family! Hope it’s a delicious day for all! ♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️

Blame High Times.....we used to smell the bag to check how good it was, after High Times they all gotta be cover models, screw the high.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back