Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Oct-Dec '23

Status
Not open for further replies.
:xmas: Merry Kushmas AFN! :xmas: Up The Xmas Ironz! :cheers: :headbang: ppp

BA9DC1F9-7571-49FF-B302-88E30D0A8450.jpeg

I keep trying to explain to bro in law why he needs to stop buying these flowers but he just won’t listen! Just a screenshot so ignore that play arrow but what do these buds look like to everyone? I keep trying to freaking tell him buds don’t grow round and rock hard like that looks but he thinks I overreact! :shrug::haha::crying:

View attachment 1655435
You think your dabs come from something else? :pass:

I keep trying to explain to bro in law why he needs to stop buying these flowers but he just won’t listen! Just a screenshot so ignore that play arrow but what do these buds look like to everyone? I keep trying to freaking tell him buds don’t grow round and rock hard like that looks but he thinks I overreact! :shrug::haha::crying:

View attachment 1655435
Tumble trimmed to within an inch of their lives. Be surprised if many trichomes left.

You think your dabs come from something else? :pass:
2 diff companies! And i woulda also assume they wouldn’t waste extra money on something to try to swoll up the buds if they were just gonna wash it into concentrate where nobody even sees the buds!

Tumble trimmed to within an inch of their lives. Be surprised if many trichomes left.
Ya not only does it look loaded with pgr’s but the trichs are so minimal looks like it lost a majority with a hardcore mechanical trim job or someone rubbed the buds over a screen to knock trichs off to use in some other product!

I always cry at Christmas time........cause I get stuck peeling and cutting up the onions. Gonna try smoked onions this year cause they look good in the pics online..
Pumpkin pie done last night, apple pie this morning, deviled eggs done, a tad more bourbon in the marinade for final zest ( about 36 hrs soaking ), onions in the smoker, meat in about an hour....dishes and cleaning been getting done as I progress..........Corona break.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back