Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Oct-Dec '23

Status
Not open for further replies.
Will just fallow my own clock from here as instructed 🤣

It work better...... :pighug: ...I'm Surprised the gym is open Christmas Day..

Got Plans for the rest of the day....or just as it happens......?

I just checked hubby is still breathing.......:snooze:...and stuck the coffee on.......

He went to bed at 6.40pm yesterday.........:coffee2:...coffee pot might wake him up.........

coffee.gif

It work better...... :pighug: ...I'm Surprised the gym is open Christmas Day..

Got Plans for the rest of the day....or just as it happens......?

I just checked hubby is still breathing.......:snooze:...and stuck the coffee on.......

He went to bed at 6.40pm yesterday.........:coffee2:...coffee pot might wake him up.........

View attachment 1655362
I’ll try the concept…. To see if it works out (no pun intended) lol.

Just hit the gym, it’s open 24/7…. It suits me perfect. But you have to get here early before the others….. !

Got no plans at all except just chill and eat food, trying to gain 10Kg to the summer.

Maybe I’ll take the kids to go downhill with their toys but it depends on the other half/quarter or how you see it.

He sleeping this long? Damn… serve him 3 cups of coffee!, madam….

What’s your plans? If ya got any?

image.jpg

Just hit the gym, it’s open 24/7…. It suits me perfect. But you have to get here early before the others….. !

caturdayg.gif
Go You.........

Got no plans at all except just chill and eat food

Sounds Good to me......... :pighug:

trying to gain 10Kg to the summer

Well....that's great...I plan to lose 10 kg's for summer.........You can have Mine..........an we'll both be Happy......:d5:

:crying::crying::crying::crying::crying:

He sleeping this long? Damn…

Yeah.....then he'll tell me he didn't have much to Drink yesterday.........:drunks:...Ya Right..........:crying:.....

I stood at the bedroom door and listened for breathing while I stuck the coffee pot on......:biggrin:...Gus is in there with him...one of them is definitely Breathing......:crying:

What’s your plans? If ya got any?

Not much....:biggrin:....if he is going out we'll have xmas dinner early...1pm-ish.:chef:...if he is staying in...I'll probably make breakfast.....

If I make breakfast and he is going out....he'll be too pissed to eat when he comes back...so I won't get any dinner........:biggrin:....

View attachment 1655364 Go You.........

Sounds Good to me......... :pighug:

Well....that's great...I plan to lose 10 kg's for summer.........You can have Mine..........an we'll both be Happy......:d5:

:crying::crying::crying::crying::crying:

Yeah.....then he'll tell me he didn't have much to Drink yesterday.........:drunks:...Ya Right..........:crying:.....

I stood at the bedroom door and listened for breathing while I stuck the coffee pot on......:biggrin:...Gus is in there with him...one of them is definitely Breathing......:crying:

Not much....:biggrin:....if he is going out we'll have xmas dinner early...1pm-ish.:chef:...if he is staying in...I'll probably make breakfast.....

If I make breakfast and he is going out....he'll be too pissed to eat when he comes back...so I won't get any dinner........:biggrin:....

@Dear Mossy, I will answer to this as soon as I get back home….

But listen to this…. Again - WOW, what a song!!!! Take no offense as it has no context to your text, I promise.

But OMG…. The cannabis-evolution!!

THIS SHIT HIT THIS SHIT, right. WOW.

Again, I’ll answer when I’m back home!

IMG_8830.JPG

IMG_8829.JPG

Everything is cold...and moist.........the bigger girls are wreathed in droplets.......not good with this cold...but hey....a winter outdoor...you take your chances huh...?............:biggrin:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back