Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Oct-Dec '23

Status
Not open for further replies.
View attachment 1655322

So my mother in law has this giant reindeer thing, its like 5 foot tall. This isn't an exact picture, I can't find it online. You turn it on and it moves its head around and stuff.

Well I walk into the living room and she's bent over the reindeer and apparently the on switch is where its reindeer dick would be.

So she's like "This is how you turn it on!"

"Yeah....me too, but this ain't the time or place."

Fuck. HUGE cave cricket goes walking up the wall behind my desk. I almost got it with a napkin and it jumped and disappeared.

Now its somewhere....and I have to sit here with my feet under the desk just waiting to get them bit off by this thing.
Unless you're feet have mildew on them you're fine :crying: Dehumidifiers will help a lot with keeping them away :d5: My cat loves them though :kitty:

Unless you're feet have mildew on them you're fine :crying: Dehumidifiers will help a lot with keeping them away :d5: My cat loves them though :kitty:

I get weird insects in my office. I hardly get anything in my house besides some sugar ants in the summer and the occasional garden slug on the back porch.

But my office is under a huge old maple tree, and I also have a bunch of firewood stacked up along the fence line nearby. So I get cave crickets, wood roaches and occasionally a centipede (the more legs something has the more I hate it. Or less. I hate snakes too).

Breakfast is prepped for tomorrow I was on bacon duty:lildab::pass:

1703469232302.gif
IMG_7904.jpeg

IMG_7905.jpeg
IMG_7906.jpeg

Fuck. HUGE cave cricket goes walking up the wall behind my desk. I almost got it with a napkin and it jumped and disappeared.

Now its somewhere....and I have to sit here with my feet under the desk just waiting to get them bit off by this thing.
1703469290341.gif

I was too lazy to Google search it and instead searched for this nifty gif just for u! ;) :crying:

View attachment 1655327

I was too lazy to Google search it and instead searched for this nifty gif just for u! ;) :crying:

They are also called Camel crickets.

1703469357458.png

They aren't dangerous or anything, they eat other insects. I have a ton of them in the crawl space under my house, and they just keep to themselves and help keep worse insects away.

I get weird insects in my office. I hardly get anything in my house besides some sugar ants in the summer and the occasional garden slug on the back porch.

But my office is under a huge old maple tree, and I also have a bunch of firewood stacked up along the fence line nearby. So I get cave crickets, wood roaches and occasionally a centipede (the more legs something has the more I hate it. Or less. I hate snakes too).
It's the shade of the tree. Cave crickets eat mold and mildew and the wetter it is around the outside the more you'll see. Spray some bifenthrin on the outside foundation and you'll just have dead ones inside. Either that or you've got some landscaping to do :pass:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back