Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Oct-Dec '23

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah, oboy that is ”hidden”, i dont see my history 🤣

Are you mobile or PC?

On PC hit the three lines in the top left corner then click history

1703434448328.png

If you are on mobile click "you" in the bottom right then it's right there :doh::rofl::rofl::rofl:

IMG_7896.jpeg
IMG_7897.png

It sounds like a lot more work then it is living soil has it's own maintenance too. I put the same amount of time in each tent :toke::pighug:
I think there's both more planning and more prepping growing organic. There's far more flexibility though.
I like the ability to multisource my nutrients. I have amendments that will take time to be available and I also have other nutrients that are readily available.
If you have a stable water supply, there's no need to monitor PH or PPM. It's not an exact science. It's nature!

And it's just the way I think! Helping my grandma had a young age and then Delving as deeply You know organics at my farm, there's just no other way to for me to think.

I supply the ingredients and then let Mother Nature take care of it from there.

That reminds me I need to get a tote cooking very soon!

Anyone any ideas on how I should get the coco set so it can be used,?
I just soak it in ph'd water, then throw it in the pot. I have really hard water so I don't use cal-mag.
Starting, I do it two ways. One is make a windowed solo cup, and put it in the big pot when my leaves are as wide as the cup...
The other is just drop the seed in the coco and forget about it until it pops up.
I usually treat it like hydro when I have time, So I start out using 1/4 g/gallon mc and Epsom, and work up to a little over 1g/ gallon.

Just remember, Growing isn't an exact science, And vendors will play off of that.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back