Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Oct-Dec '23

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't Forget me christmas prezzie.......................anything begining with Chocolate will do.........:yeah:#JustSayin

No chocolate here but I do have some homemade chicken noodle soup or a breakfast Sammy. You can have all soup you want but I fight for my breakfast Sammy :nono::toke::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

IMG_7894.jpeg
IMG_7895.jpeg

Anyone any ideas on how I should get the coco set so it can be used,?

Been reading that they need rinsed then buffered in calmag
Then rinsed again.
But after the final rinse. Do I need to add anything to feed then before planting the seed.
You need to do the final rinse in weak nute sulution what ever your going to start feeding with 25% of full strength. Flushing the coco to less then 300ppm (Hanna 500 scale). Coco is inert so feed every watering water+feed=fertigation

Cocoforcannabis.com is the best place for coco info

You need to do the final rinse in weak nute sulution what ever your going to start feeding with 25% of full strength. Flushing the coco to less then 300ppm (Hanna 500 scale). Coco is inert so feed every watering water+feed=fertigation

Cocoforcannabis.com is the best place for coco info
I'll stick with a living soil.:biggrin::eyebrows:

My wife hates taking my grocery shopping cause the bill is always 100$ more then usual :toke: :doh::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:
I usually just get raw ingredients and a lot of chicken, Instead of boxed meal stuffs, So I'm right there with ya.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back