Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Oct-Dec '23

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have about an hour before i can escape discount tire but i came prepared! ;) :eyebrows::crying:

image.jpg

And yes if u notice this flavor is on empty! Glad i got more at home! :thumbsup::cooldance:

Time to get to it. F it all Friday.
I'm staying put. Have to trim out a couple of Sour Stompers that I just chopped!
May the trimming gods be in your favor. I just went through a 5 hour session.

Just got done doing a water changeout on all 4 big plants in my flowering tent.

Not only that, but I cleaned the floor! Its nice and shiny in there now. And I rearranged the air hoses. I noticed some of my airstones are not putting out as much air as they used to. Didi some reading and looks like I should soak them in vinegar to clean them. Hopefully that helps.
Pretty sure peroxide works too! :d5:

Well I was filling up buckets in the bathroom and managed to knock the shitty blurple light I had propped up for the male Stone Dragon. It fell and snapped off one of the branches. Not only that, but I did the EXACT same thing last night, futzing around in the bathroom and knocked the light over. Ugh.

I stuck the branch in a jar I cleaned out with alcohol. Hopefully some more pods pop open and I can save some pollen. I still have the other half of the plant, too.

20231222_165129.jpg

Well I was filling up buckets in the bathroom and managed to knock the shitty blurple light I had propped up for the male Stone Dragon. It fell and snapped off one of the branches. Not only that, but I did the EXACT same thing last night, futzing around in the bathroom and knocked the light over. Ugh.

I stuck the branch in a jar I cleaned out with alcohol. Hopefully some more pods pop open and I can save some pollen. I still have the other half of the plant, too.

View attachment 1654841
Put that in a cup of water, like you would a flower….it will keep it alive long enough to drop all its pollen

View attachment 1654841
Take it out that jar and just stick it in a jar of water! I did it and it worked just fine and got good amount if pollen of a lil plant! It was 2 in 1 pot and 1 was male so pulled it up by roots when i saw first pod and it stayed alive for like 5-6 weeks in a jar of dirty ass water!

Put that in a cup of water, like you would a flower….it will keep it alive long enough to drop all its pollen
Take it out that jar and just stick it in a jar of water! I did it and it worked just fine and got good amount if pollen of a lil plant! It was 2 in 1 pot and 1 was male so pulled it up by roots when i saw first pod and it stayed alive for like 5-6 weeks in a jar of dirty ass water!
We be smart! ;) :rofl:

1703282356864.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back