Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Oct-Dec '23

Status
Not open for further replies.
Merry GoochMas!
gooch.jpg

Good Morfnoevight All! EO

@Tom Bombadil after looking at the same plant I think you are looking at, I am going with your first call as to it being hungry. It is lanky, lower leaf necrosis, It does not seem to be light green in color but photographs are tough.

I don't know what plant I was looking at yesterday but it was obviously clawing and dark forest green not the same plant - sorry for the confusion.
Makes me feel better! I was using exact same soil last run and also water only and mine got hungry and did same thing right about same size! Why i got some liquid fish fert and was gonna use that during veg but swapped and just bought better soil this time!

I have some liquid nutes i will be doing once a week but its mainly silica/aminos and vitamin b i think/ and microbes til bloom but since these water rings that go with the blumats literally just sit right on top of soil it takes all of 10 seconds to pull one out so i could topdress these pots with something for the NPK! I slacked before cuz i had 5 individual drippers on my carrots and it was a bitch to pull em out and then do 5 small piles of dry amendments and compost just below the dripper! Didn’t wanna put it across entire pot cuz them drippers didn’t saturate entire surface of the pot!

So I have a close friend that's trying to sell his ts2000 only used for a month,he was asking 150 plus 15 for shipping and I'm considering grabbing it but wanted to get some opinions on whether or not it's a good deal or better to get something different for my 4x4 I got for Xmas??

So I have a close friend that's trying to sell his ts2000 only used for a month,he was asking 150 plus 15 for shipping and I'm considering grabbing it but wanted to get some opinions on whether or not it's a good deal or better to get something different for my 4x4 I got for Xmas??
How old is it? If it's brand new barely used go for it. But if it's 2 or 3 years old for $175 you might as well spend the extra $25 or $30 and get a brand new one. They are listed at $209 and with code "AFN" you get a discount.

I have a tsw2000 and it's a nice light but definitely too small for a 4x4. I used it in a 2.5x2.5

Just got done doing a water changeout on all 4 big plants in my flowering tent.

Not only that, but I cleaned the floor! Its nice and shiny in there now. And I rearranged the air hoses. I noticed some of my airstones are not putting out as much air as they used to. Didi some reading and looks like I should soak them in vinegar to clean them. Hopefully that helps.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back