Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Oct-Dec '23

Status
Not open for further replies.
Good Morfnoevight All.

Thanks for thinking about me. :bighug: couldn't get my blood sugar down after the procedure , don't know y, couldn't eat or sleep, gut pain, doctors are thinking is an ibs attack from the blood sugar being high and that it was high from the procedure. Not back to work yet so I'm tryna help my aunt around the house with Christmas stuff. Shes making sauce today:biggrin: Her taster ain't quite the same anymore so i gotta do a lot of taste testing :chef: she makes Christmas lasagnas for everyone. We didn't have Thanksgiving dinner this year cuz she wasn't feeling well so we're having thanksgiving dinner and lasagna for Christmas :cooldance:
I cannot control my blood sugar at all when I am sick, normal for me.

@Frankthetank :thanks: figgered u'd get a kick outa that :biggrin: ppp
1703022625656.jpeg

Im all good and i will feel very relaxed in just 30 minutes, give or take. Went to bed and woke up now with the news that my girlfriend had come á cross a couple of xanax from a cannabis-girl 🙂🙂🙂

She wanted to give them to me for free so in return she got 200mg of infused Delta 9 candy and 3 things more things of something I can’t remember - just to show my appreciation. Oh, and I sent a vape as well so she can toke some on the go, IF she hasn’t tried 😉

It was a win win situation for us both, but she will appreciate the things I gave her, but she started to be nice - then I indeed had to beat her kindly gesture 🤣

BTW, this was in the lords last time, full sweaty on my back. But at least I have slept throughout the few hours it took.

xanax from a cannabis-girl

myself, i'd rather get gifted cannabis from a xanax-girl...................i think.........................but anyway, jus sayin & carry on plz :coffee: ppp

myself, i'd rather get gifted cannabis from a xanax-girl...................i think.........................but anyway, jus sayin & carry on plz :coffee: ppp
Not sure how should read that, anyhow - peace resteored now. See ya later alligators 😇 🦄

Talk about generous! Those raffle beans from bro mendel i had 8 seeds in the darksaber package and in the double cupped up i thought it looked even more full so dumped it out and vial was indeed loaded full! :eyebrows::headbang::yay:

image.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back