Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Oct-Dec '23

Status
Not open for further replies.
This one must be new cuz it has a detachable driver!

I don’t even know cause he don’t have reviews for these light we’re talking about
IMG_7810.png

Are you on the mend @PinkyNotTheBrain .......hope you're feeling better :pighug:
Thanks for thinking about me. :bighug: couldn't get my blood sugar down after the procedure , don't know y, couldn't eat or sleep, gut pain, doctors are thinking is an ibs attack from the blood sugar being high and that it was high from the procedure. Not back to work yet so I'm tryna help my aunt around the house with Christmas stuff. Shes making sauce today:biggrin: Her taster ain't quite the same anymore so i gotta do a lot of taste testing :chef: she makes Christmas lasagnas for everyone. We didn't have Thanksgiving dinner this year cuz she wasn't feeling well so we're having thanksgiving dinner and lasagna for Christmas :cooldance:

Thanks for thinking about me. :bighug: couldn't get my blood sugar down after the procedure , don't know y, couldn't eat or sleep, gut pain, doctors are thinking is an ibs attack from the blood sugar being high and that it was high from the procedure. Not back to work yet so I'm tryna help my aunt around the house with Christmas stuff. Shes making sauce today:biggrin: Her taster ain't quite the same anymore so i gotta do a lot of taste testing :chef: she makes Christmas lasagnas for everyone. We didn't have Thanksgiving dinner this year cuz she wasn't feeling well so we're having thanksgiving dinner and lasagna for Christmas :cooldance:
Mmmmm lasagna! :eyebrows::woohoo1::yay:

1703018546270.gif

It looks like a tiny light saber :rofl: :rofl:
View attachment 1654111:headbang::headbang::headbang::yay::woohoo:
Man! This is a badass vape.
This thing is quick! It comes up to temperature within a minute.
It makes tons of vapor too!:headbang::headbang::headbang::woohoo::yay:

I'm extremely happy with the purchase so far!!
I'm going to have to be careful with this thing!:crying::crying::crying::crying:

Met up with a friend for lunch today to give him the special cookies another friend of mine made for him.

I ate salad so I wouldn't feel guilty about bringing home 20 wings to share with the fam for dinner.

View attachment 1654120

I've got carolina mustard and garlic sauce to go with.
Only 20 for the whole fam? Who’s getting the shaft at dinner tonight? :shrug::haha::rofl:

Only 20 for the whole fam? Who’s getting the shaft at dinner tonight? :shrug::haha::rofl:

These are massive wings, dude. I'm a big guy, and 5 is plenty for me.

These ain't little Buffalo Wild Wings wings, I can eat 20 of those.

These are the biggest wings they can get, come off some sort of mutant ass chicken.

I was thinking the same thing….that’s a single serving as far as I’m concerned :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

i bet they'd go great with urinal cakez, mmmmmmm.... :hump: ppp

giphy (61).gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back