Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Oct-Dec '23

Status
Not open for further replies.
Vidamints And Walter White Got the shake shake shake treatment yesterday!
I did get way too much dry ice, but I did get to properly completely freeze the product and it made extraction a whole lot easier. I was easily able to crush the buds into finer material before putting in the bowl.
Vidamints Production And consistency was very similar to the last time.

I think I know where Walter White got its name ! That is the whitest hash I've shook so far!
The camera had a hard time taking a picture of the results in the black tray. It cut the exposure time way back!

Each girl had a tray where the first shake inside the bowl was collected and then each one had a tray where the second shake was shake onto a tray. All are in the walkin closet with the other drying flower.
I might get the chance to bag up and prepress all of it today before my physical therapy, but if not I'll get it done and squished tonight.
I Smoked a little bit of Walter White and I think she's gonna make some very potent Rosin. Definitely a sativa leaning girl!
Walter White

Attachments

• IMG_20231217_193353830_PORTRAIT.jpg
    IMG_20231217_193353830_PORTRAIT.jpg
    1.2 MB · Views: 3
Okey, so you’re an addict - of coffee aaaaaand tea?! O’boy this doesn’t sound to good 😂

:coffee:.......

I can agree with that, Sunday is the day off, no one should send their provider/husband/BF to the store on any conditions on that day. Well, I would have gone, but that’s just me.

Yeah....cruel and unusual punishment just so I could get a coffee......:pighug:

I don’t know really, hmm…. IRL I’m speechless, especially if I’m being around people I don’t know, or being under pressure 😂😂😂😂🤣

Yeah...here you can Say...what you normally keep in your head.........:d5:...

That’s sad to hear. I hope it gets better now when you’ve done this visit. :bighug:

Yup....:headbang:...Cleared up.......

We are lucky to know a vet so it’s basically free when something needs to be done with the cats or the dog.

Very Lucky........:headbang:...the Princess has a heart tablet....twice a day....and the Vets tablet is 3 x the cost of the human heart tablet equivilent...

I can’t sleep, my watch tells me to wake up around 04.00 by automatic and do something, been like this for over a week now. I think it has to do with age and maturity. But it could be something else… I should probably ask the gods, they might know.

What happened the other day when you went exercising early on in the morning......did you sleep after it....?...

My misses don’t like it, that’s for sure. Haha. But at least I hit the gym - for her sake and my. Funny hobby.

My Theory is we suffer from low metabolic rate.....that is not picked up by Doctors.....so we Instinctlively Self Medicate....

By using Tobacco...cannabis....Most of the other Social drugs........................and over Exercising......cough.....we are simply raising our metabolic rate........:headbang:

The only theory I have on the alcohol is....it works exactly the same as adding anti-freeze to our car engines....the Colder your climate.....the more likely you are to over indulge...........:cheers:

Afternoon @WildBill :bighug:.. #SharingOne :pass:

Afternoon @Lil Dab :bighug: ...milk and cookies....for the Reindeeeeeee...r......Ooops...shouln't have let that one out..............Ho ho ho....

cookies.gif

elfon.gif

And...don't let @Fermented_Fruitz see the cookies...Rudolf still has a chipped tooth from last year when they fought over them......:crying:

Thanks @Mossy :headbang::pass:
With the little sample, it seems like it will be very potent rosin. Definitely a sativa leaning girl!
That's a real good point. The next girl I harvest, Aunt Jeannie's Elixier a 1:1 THC/CBD , Walter White is one of the parents! Hopefully her medicine will be good, because she's going to make quite a bit of it!:eyebrows:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back