Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Oct-Dec '23

Status
Not open for further replies.
Good to hear......:d5:

Terrible @Heart of flowers ...disasterous............:doh:...no bottled watter...no sugar......so no morning coffee.......:nono:

I'm waiting for hubby getting out of the batroom so we can go shop......:pass:..could be a while....

Although we have a vet appointment at 11am......so he'll have to move shortly.........:biggrin:
Damn! That stinks…. Or I don’t know, I’m not much of a coffee-drinker so I don’t know how hard the need of it is - but I’ve heard that some people don’t talk until they’ed their cup, some refuse to go to work or work at work - and that does not work out if you don’t work.

How come you don’t have any of those basic stuff in home? You’ve got to set up a plan. You should bunker water if you can’t drink straight from the tap, come on, you’re probably 40+ or something 😉

Yes I know, i shouldn’t say anything.
😂

Whats up with the vet? Are some of your pets sick? 😟

Damn! That stinks…. Or I don’t know, I’m not much of a coffee-drinker so I don’t know how hard the need of it is - but I’ve heard that some people don’t talk until they’ed their cup, some refuse to go to work or work at work - and that does not work out if you don’t work.

Coffee in Spain...tea in the UK.......:coffee:...need 2 cups and 3 joints Minimum to Move.......:crying:

How come you don’t have any of those basic stuff in home?

Coz we were too lazy assed to go shopping Saturday morning........:coffee:..then hubby forgot to get it when he went to the footie Saturday night.....then when he looked all sad having to go out for some on Sunday...I said Forget it......:crying:

come on, you’re probably 40+ or something 😉

:crying: And the rest..........:crying:.....

Yes I know, i shouldn’t say anything.
😂

And...when has that ever stopped you....?...............:crying:

Whats up with the vet? Are some of your pets sick? 😟

Just Gus with his ear infection....one cleared up..but the other hasn't yet...so he had another week of ear drops and a check this morning.....nowt costly or Scarey....

What were you doing posting before 6am this morning.........?....restless night.........:pass:

Coffee in Spain...tea in the UK.......:coffee:...need 2 cups and 3 joints Minimum to Move.......:crying:
Okey, so you’re an addict - of coffee aaaaaand tea?! O’boy this doesn’t sound to good 😂
Coz we were too lazy assed to go shopping Saturday morning........:coffee:..then hubby forgot to get it when he went to the footie Saturday night.....then when he looked all sad having to go out for some on Sunday...I said Forget it......:crying:

I can agree with that, Sunday is the day off, no one should send their provider/husband/BF to the store on any conditions on that day. Well, I would have gone, but that’s just me. Kidding…. If it was more then some KM I would have dropped it.

:crying: And the rest..........:crying:.....
Yeah, say about 5 years over.
And...when has that ever stopped you....?...............:crying:
I don’t know really, hmm…. IRL I’m speechless, especially if I’m being around people I don’t know, or being under pressure 😂😂😂😂🤣

Just Gus with his ear infection....one cleared up..but the other hasn't yet...so he had another week of ear drops and a check this morning.....nowt costly or Scarey....

That’s sad to hear. I hope it gets better now when you’ve done this visit. :bighug:

We are lucky to know a vet so it’s basically free when something needs to be done with the cats or the dog.
What were you doing posting before 6am this morning.........?....restless night.........:pass:

I can’t sleep, my watch tells me to wake up around 04.00 by automatic and do something, been like this for over a week now. I think it has to do with age and maturity. But it could be something else… I should probably ask the gods, they might know.

If my calculations and are correct, it can be like this for 10-14 years - or longer, it depends on various reasons.

My misses don’t like it, that’s for sure. Haha. But at least I hit the gym - for her sake and my. Funny hobby.

I found it got pretty interesting about the 7:30 mark when they talked about how some states are tied to the federal Drug scheduling.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back