Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Oct-Dec '23

Status
Not open for further replies.

Doing well…. Walked a total of 4.5 miles with the dog, split into a couple different walks. Meal prep, grocery store run….now it’s time to get HIGH(er)….. :smokeout:

I have a few out of town visitors this weekend. Been testing a few strains and it's unanimous. If you like drooling, and being knocked unconscious.... :haha: Nocturnal Lights is the way.

:vibe:

I have a few out of town visitors this weekend. Been testing a few strains and it's unanimous that if you like drooling, and being knocked unconscious....Nocturnal Lights is the way. :haha:

:vibe:
Sweet! I love both of those things!!!! :jump: :yay: :joy::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl: If it made you crave chicken wings, it would have been a full trifecta :rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

Thanks @Mossy

Damn! Too late. My wife and daughter ate the leftover wings for breakfast, cold.... heathens
@Lil Dab

clerks-bunch-of-savages-bunch-of-savages-clerks.gif

I don't think there is a damn thing out there that this boy can't handle!:headbang::headbang::headbang::headbang:

Personally, I dislike helicopters. I've been in several, but really only had one bad experience. And that was in a Marine helicopter. I didn't like where we were flying and I didn't like the engineer running around the helicopter constantly. He had me worried!:face::haha::haha::haha::haha:

But the last time I was in one was a quite good experience! It was a VERY nice helicopter tour of Kauai!
I sat up beside the pilot! The ol' lady didn't like it that much, though. We hit both thermals and downdrafts! I think she didn't like the downdrafts.:biggrin::haha::haha:
The sights were stunning though!:woohoo::headbang::headbang:

View attachment 1653542
This what i been mixing up.

Excellent....... :headbang: ....them and surprisingly drink like the Slim Fast drinks.......they supply all the vits and minerals you need in 3 a day....and gentle on an imflammed belly....:pighug:

This info has been on site for years...since I got my kidney stones.........:headbang:...I can't see pancreas stones being any different....

Dr. Dean makes this clear when she says in her book The Magnesium Miracle, “To understand how you can create a calcium/magnesium imbalance in your own body, try this experiment in your kitchen. Crush a calcium pill and see how much dissolves in 1 oz of water. Then crush a magnesium pill and slowly stir it into the calcium water. When you introduce the magnesium, the remaining calcium dissolves; it becomes more water-soluble. The same thing happens in your bloodstream, heart, brain, kidneys, and all the tissues in your body. If you don’t have enough magnesium to help keep calcium dissolved, you may end up with calcium-excess muscle spasms, fibromyalgia, hardening of the arteries, and even dental cavities. Another scenario plays out in the kidneys. If there is too much calcium in the kidneys and not enough magnesium to dissolve it, you can get kidney stones.”

1702757808964.png
:soak:

And the Spanish doc told me .....DEHYDRATION...lots of people have stones and never even know...but when you get dehydrated...they move...an that is the problem with the pain..........when they move and get stuck in the tubes....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back