Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Oct-Dec '23

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm done. For the year! I just gotta sit here a few more hours to make sure nothing catches on fire at work.

My stone dragon male is looking good. I keep him with a short haircut and root trim because I don't want to waste a ton of space. Just need some pollen, and a little goes a long ass way.

20231215_123751.jpg

This Critical XXL from Seedstockers went nuts. It sprouted in one day and then had leaves the next day. Its very fast and aggressive. So I'm interested to see how this thing does. Reviews say it gets huge.

20231215_123740.jpg

Waiting to sex this thing. I think its male. I'm like 99% sure, but I'm giving it a few more days just to be sure before I pitch it.
20231215_123757.jpg

2 more seedlings, an Original Sensible Seeds Grape Soda and a Mephisto Grape Crush. Really looking forward to comparing them.
20231215_123746.jpg

And a few more seeds. These just popped open in papertowels in a ziplock and I moved them to rockwool. One is a "Big Bud" white label from Lindas. So who knows what it really is. I bought some because a 3 pack was like $4 to add on to my order. I'm planning to grow it for a friend who likes indicas, trading her for some edibles for it.

I also started 3 bloodstone. not a single one of my stone dragon seeds came up male. Hoping for some bloodstone females so I can do a stone dragon x blood stone cross and get a bunch of seeds to sack away for a rainy day and to give to friends. I know I'll be having people asking me next spring for help.

20231215_124046.jpg

Cherry Alien lookin good. I snapped a branch off this thing 2 days ago, I'm still mad at myself. Trying to do LST too late in the game.
20231213_094304.jpg

I swear this Orange Diesel was just trimmed back like the Chery Alien. So it has that tri thing, where each node splits in 3 instead of 2. Well, that seemed to only apply to the main branch and the first set of sub branches. Then it went back to normal. Regardless, its pretty crazy looking.
20231215_123900.jpg

Fast Buds zkittelz is getting really resiny.
20231215_123834.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back