Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Oct-Dec '23

Status
Not open for further replies.
Honestly, no... And it would be a treat to get some real deal olde cut BD too! As one of those early crosses that blew the national market up, it became more and more perverted away from the true blue in pretty short order as I recall... It became a challenge even here near it's birthplace to get what compared to the first bags I got way back when!
Still one of my fav' aromas and effects along with Green Crack and Jack Herer...

Anyway, it's out there I'm sure, but since I grow from seeds, these days mostly small or private breeder stuff, I'm not in the clone loop. Authenticity is just the start of the problems with clones, right? Pests, and viral/viroids are huge issues...
Otherwise, someplace like Humboldt Seed Co' may have decently preserved genetics, but the pheno card is always in play as you know....

I've been looking.

Most breeders either have their own version of "blue dream" like Humboldt has "Humboldt dream" which is blue dream crossed with purple panty dropper.

Dr. Greenthumb up in Canada has a legit blue dream (I think S1), but its $150 for 10 seeds.

I've been to Santa Cruz a couple times, I loved it there, and I bought some blue dream in this shitty little dispensary off highway 9 in Boulder Creek. I think it shared a building with a laundromat, lol.

One of the last really good memories I have with my dad is taking him out to the west coast on vacation and he was so excited to go to a dispensary and buy legal weed for the first time. After that trip is when him and I really started having our difficulties getting along. Great memories of fishing off the pier and puffing on some BD with the old man.

I was out there last summer, and I even asked at a dispensary where I could get seeds and cuttings. The dude told me, but I didn't look into cuttings because I didn't really have any way to get them home, and I would have had to have them in the hotel room and the kids would have asked like "whats those plants?!" and I didn't feel like having that conversation, lol.

I've found a few clones companies that claim to have OG Blue Dream, but I have doubts.

FB_IMG_1702519703563.jpg

Morning Kittens. Time for a lil break from trying to catch up on the stuff I been letting slide. Hope the day is great for everyone. :biggrin:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back