Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Oct-Dec '23

Status
Not open for further replies.

1702606727244.gif

That used to be called the she wee, for peeing while camping or what have you. I cant believe they still make em.
Really the device has been around a long time. It was a huge help in WWI and WWII when the factories built for men were populated by the Rosie the Riveters.

Really the device has been around a long time. It was a huge help in WWI and WWII when the factories built for men were populated by the Rosie the Riveters.
Think these days its used by girls who overdo it on the white claw! ;) :haha::rofl:

1702607147938.gif

My wife had one we used when we went camping so she could piss behind the campsite instead of walking to the bath house which could be a couple 100 yards away.

Went great until one time she tried to pee on too steep of a hill. She went rolling down the hill and ended up in a bunch of brambles. So we had booked like 5 nights at this really nice campsite with our popup camper. Our camper had a small fridge, but wasn't enough for 5 days, so I brought along my mini fridge from when I was in college. So we have this mini fridge packed full of deli meat, butter, bacon, all sorts of good stuff. Its under my bed on the camper, if you know how a pop up works the beds pull out and the fridge was outside right under my head.

We set a full propane tank in front of the door. The racoons couldn't move the tank. But they clawed their way in the side of the fridge. Fuckers made off with like $100 worth of bacon, lunch meats, steaks and other stuff.

We had a popup camper and then a travel trailer. I bought a truck just so I could tow a travel trailer.

Once the kids got to like 8 or 9, they were done with it. They just wanted to hang out inside and watch TV or play on their tablets. So it was just me and the wife trying to force stuff. So I said screw it. Sold the trailer.

The only thing I really miss is halloween. Halloween camping with trick-or-treat in a campground and decorating a campsite is so much fun.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back