Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Oct-Dec '23

Status
Not open for further replies.
So how does that work? Whats the ice catcher do?
Cools the smoke by passing the smoke over the ice cubes. Most of the time my ice cubes are too big to fit down the stem but just warm them in your hand for a minute and they'll fit. Not necessary, but makes a nice difference

Dude, you gotta understand, I'm a middle age guy who has never used a bong before.

You're speaking greek to me.
So, I dropped an ice cube down the bong and it broke the glass stem. The indentations prevent the cube from falling all the way down. That's all.

So, I dropped an ice cube down the bong and it broke the glass stem. The indentations prevent the cube from falling all the way down. That's all.

OOOOH ok. That makes sense. I didn't even notice the glass stem. Like 2 years ago I bought a shitty little bong on amazon thats like 6 inches and barely holes any water and it had a metal stem with a rubber seal on the outside. But now I get what you are saying.

OOOOH ok. That makes sense. I didn't even notice the glass stem. Like 2 years ago I bought a shitty little bong on amazon thats like 6 inches and barely holes any water and it had a metal stem with a rubber seal on the outside. But now I get what you are saying.
Looks like this
image.jpg
image.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back