Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Oct-Dec '23

Status
Not open for further replies.
Welp….this afternoon turned into a real shit show….the day slowly devolved into a full on ptsd episode that lasted about four hours. :cuss: I was able to finish dinner, but it was a chore. No idea what set it off today….something at the grocery store (I just had to have biscuits lol)….but not positive what. It’s the worst part of this shit…..you can’t avoid what you don’t know causes it. :wall:
:bighug::pass:

1702260212222.gif

Welp….this afternoon turned into a real shit show….the day slowly devolved into a full on ptsd episode that lasted about four hours. :cuss: I was able to finish dinner, but it was a chore. No idea what set it off today….something at the grocery store (I just had to have biscuits lol)….but not positive what. It’s the worst part of this shit…..you can’t avoid what you don’t know causes it. :wall:

post biscuit stress disorder................man, i feel for ya bro, truly :rolleyes1: ppp

Thanks @Nannymouse :bighug: :pass: These types of episodes aren’t anger based, since there’s not a discernible trigger ….these ones are anxiety based….you feel it coming on with enough time to vacate the premises… it’s honestly comparable to a bad psychedelic trip. No clue (really) what sets them off. They used to happen all of the time…but this is the first one I’ve had of this magnitude in years.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back