Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Oct-Dec '23

Status
Not open for further replies.
:doh::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:
IMG_7689.jpeg

I feel like environmental change triggers flowering with the lemon tree. Ours flowers within a week or 2 after bringing it inside for the winter under 14 hours of light. We hand pollinate it but most of the lemons never get bigger then an acorn and fall off. When we bring it outside again in the spring it'll flower again. And if the weather cooperates the bees will pollinate it and we'll and up with some usable lemons by this time of year usually :pass:

Just gone for a few hours. Little international jaunt, testing out renewed passports, i guess. Also, checked out the super chargers. Had fantastic asian food. Finally got to try some eel, another bucket list check off. It was good, tasted like fish. Also, tried deep fried tofu, which was good, too. Roads could've been better, caught a little bit of foggy patches on the way home.

Welp….this afternoon turned into a real shit show….the day slowly devolved into a full on ptsd episode that lasted about four hours. :cuss: I was able to finish dinner, but it was a chore. No idea what set it off today….something at the grocery store (I just had to have biscuits lol)….but not positive what. It’s the worst part of this shit…..you can’t avoid what you don’t know causes it. :wall:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back