Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Oct-Dec '23

Status
Not open for further replies.
Has anyone grown anything from Seedstockers?

I got a BCN Critical XXL that I just put in some distilled water, I realized I was one plant short for my 4 plant tent, with the seedlings I was starting.

They also sent me a Blackberry Gum as a freebie.
Not that one but have grown Rucu cucu, Triton lime biscotto, mac and crack, and apollo black cherry. They have some good stuff I wouldn't hesitate to grow any of them

Not that one but have grown Rucu cucu, Triton lime biscotto, mac and crack, and apollo black cherry. They have some good stuff I wouldn't hesitate to grow any of them

Awesome!

I really enjoyed the fast buds critical+ 2.0 I grew, so I'm hoping Seed Stockers Critical is good too.

Has anyone grown anything from Seedstockers?

I got a BCN Critical XXL that I just put in some distilled water, I realized I was one plant short for my 4 plant tent, with the seedlings I was starting.

They also sent me a Blackberry Gum as a freebie.
I've grown lots of Seed Stockers. I haven't done the BCN but I have grown out a Blackberry Gum. The gum was delicious. I have a Wedding Glue finishing up right now.

Holy fuck nuggets this place is good! Never had it before so got this 1 and its bomb AF!!!

1702247934182.png

I already ate almost half of it and it was just the medium size portion! :eyebrows::headbang:
image.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back