Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Oct-Dec '23

Status
Not open for further replies.
I need to find me one of them i like and i will toss cigs! I mainly only vape weed now but also mainly do dabs! I got one of them vuse brand ones but the tobacco one tastes like straight dookie! What kind is that and what flavor is it?

That is a smok Novo 2 that I fill with tropical mango juice. It took me forever to find a flavor I like and stuck with but I've been on this for a couple years now. TBH is just as bad as cigarettes while it is slightly more healthy the are just as addictive if not worse. Plus they have a lot more nicotine then a cig

My bro and bunch of other folks use the Hyde brand and like those they are disposable

That is a smok Novo 2 that I fill with tropical mango juice. It took me forever to find a flavor I like and stuck with but I've been on this for a couple years now. TBH is just as bad as cigarettes while it is slightly more healthy the are just as addictive if not worse. Plus they have a lot more nicotine then a cig

My bro and bunch of other folks use the Hyde brand and like those they are disposable
Ya when good vape units started becoming available i got a really good SMOK brand one but the coil chambers they use i hated cuz i felt like i could feel vape juice getting in my mouth and it was disgusting! Box is dusty been so long since i used it! Need to see if modern coils are better!
image.jpg

Cleaned off inside of swordfish lid cuz i had a bubbling event in there so even top lip of coil had goopy ass resin on it and i had to use it just to get lid to open up!
image.jpg
image.jpg

oxymoronic statement :redcard: fined one vape break :redcross: ppp
No its not! The unhealthy part of cigs is from combusting it! Nicotine addiction isn’t healthy for u but vaping it is def better then smoking cigs!

No its not! The unhealthy part of cigs is from combusting it! Nicotine addiction isn’t healthy for u but vaping it is def better then smoking cigs!

nicotato, nicotahto.... :shrug: :smoker: ppp

Has anyone grown anything from Seedstockers?

I got a BCN Critical XXL that I just put in some distilled water, I realized I was one plant short for my 4 plant tent, with the seedlings I was starting.

They also sent me a Blackberry Gum as a freebie.

Has anyone grown anything from Seedstockers?

I got a BCN Critical XXL that I just put in some distilled water, I realized I was one plant short for my 4 plant tent, with the seedlings I was starting.

They also sent me a Blackberry Gum as a freebie.
@Kyote has for sure run that blackberry I recognize the name! ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back